The Football Skills Centre vision is to create technically proficient and intelligent young players that can meet the demands of FTC football. The FSC focus is solely on establishing and developing key football habits with sessions specifically designed to affect all areas of the player’s development in a positive way. The FSC is focused on players that played 8th grade to 11th grade this season.
- Individual Development of a player where the outcome is technical improvement
- Training sessions within the Skill Centre reflects individual skill development with SSGs (4v4) and Skill Practices
- Accelerate the technical development of our players to compensate for the lack of:
- Hours – formal and informal
- Playing with and against best players
- Open entry – but is aimed at the ‘serious footballer’ as the programme requires high level of commitment
- Gives the opportunity to raise standards of Junior Football
What is it?
- Individualised development programme for 8 to 11 year old boys and girls to accelerate the skills of the ‘serious’ Kiwi footballer.
- To assemble highly motivated, committed and skilled players together with highly qualified coaches.
- Term 4 (summer) programme designed for the ‘future’ football player.
Who it’s for:
- Players that are serious about the game, can commit to 2 training’s a week, are technically proficient and want to play at higher levels
- Players with commitment and potential to enter FTC at 12th grade