Vacant Position: Southern United Women Head-Coach
Football South and Southern United are looking for a Coach for the Women’s National League team this coming season.
This position is a fixed term project role based in Dunedin. This position reports to the CEO, Chris Wright and has highly functional and collaborative relationships with the coaching staff from all four Southern United teams (Senior, Women, Futsal), and especially with Senior Team Head-Coach Paul O’Reilly.
- Appointing management team and assistant coaches in conjunction with Southern United Head-Coach and with CEO input and approval
- Talent identification, recruitment, and development in conjunction with Federation clubs
- Planning, co-ordination and execution of practice and training sessions, friendly and pre-season games, and National Women’s League games (including attendance as coach at all games)
- Further development of a strong culture and playing philosophy in conjunction with the Senior Team Head-Coach
- Supporting Southern United’s engagement with the community through coaching, clinics, open days and other programmes
If you are interested in this role, please send applications to Chris Wright at email@example.com
Please send a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role, including your coaching qualifications and achievements. Please note that this role requires a minimum of (or current participation in) a Senior Level 2 qualification.
Should you have any questions please contact Chris on 0211 00 6841
This role will close on June 14th.